GETAC REAL TIME COMMAND
GETAC REAL TIME COMMAND PROVIDES YOUR FORCE WITH THE INFORMATION AND ACCESS YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR OFFICERS AND COMMUNITIES SAFE.
DELIVERING A NEW LEVEL OF PROTECT AND SERVE: YOUR OFFICERS ARE ALWAYS CONNECTED AND PROTECTED.
True control means having access to the sensors and information you need to make quick, informed decisions. Getac Real Time Command allows your force to capture, record and store digital evidence crucial to the case. All so you can visualize and associate agency-unique and mission-specific data and sensors in a clear, easy-to-track format. This puts the right information in your hands so you can lead your force with actionable insights.
Connect cameras, information or sensors associated with an address, location or incident.
Attach any video, still images or information that Getac Real Time Command receives from an incident to a case file.
Monitor data in the system and push out customized alerts.
GETAC REAL TIME COMMAND IS A POWERFUL, INTUITIVE WAY TO GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHEN IT’S NEEDED.
The Getac DVR connects officers and transmits video footage in real time back to Getac Real Time Command to ensure proper handling procedures and immediate situational assessments.
Getac Video Solutions, which is customizable and integrates with your system, consists of body-worn cameras, in-car and dash cameras, rugged displays, and secure self-hosted or cloud-based devices to ensure your data is secure and easily accessible.
- Provides actionable information and imagery
- Brings together silos of mission-critical information
- Integrates streaming video from body-worn and in-car cameras with other agency data and sensors
- Integrates your sensory information into a secure, compliant, digital locker
- Pushes alerts about important events happening now to leadership
- Pushes important BOLO information out to patrol in real time
- Allows Commanders to visualize the full scope of what’s happening
- Provides Chiefs and Commanders with real-time situational awareness
- Facilitates leadership for in-the-field situations
- Enhances operational response
- Allows officers to share insight from one shift to the next
- Increases officer safety