Zero-trust Network Access
Uncompromised secure access
In 2019, Gartner first published its Market Guide for Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA). It outlined the core components for a technology seen by many as the natural successor to VPN. Similar to SDP, ZTNA operates on a ‘deny by default’ basis, keeping unwanted users or bad actors from accessing sensitive enterprise resources. NetMotion is the only solution to provide ZTNA as part of its platform alongside a VPN, offering the 98% of organizations with a mix of on-prem and cloud applications with the optimum choice for adopting ZTNA while also retaining a VPN that’s there when they need it.
Conditional accessWorkers use an increasing variety of devices and networks, operating outside the traditional perimeter more than ever before. NetMotion prevents these workers from accessing resources until it is proven that such requests are risk-free, conducting real-time analysis of the device, location, destination, network and more to determine approval.
Zero-trust accessOrganizations have been slowly migrating to the cloud, yet almost all still retain a blend of on-premise, cloud and SaaS applications. NetMotion allows security teams to make these resources go dark no matter where they are hosted, only becoming available to approved users in the moment that they are needed – and to no one else.
- Real-time risk assessments of every access request, using countless data points to power conditional access policies, including network status, identity and location.
- The ability to make applications go ‘dark’, protecting them from unapproved access regardless of where they are hosted.
- Dynamic web filtering for all remote workers, enforcing acceptable usage policy on a contextual basis.
- Endpoint-based decision making, streamlining performance and improving the user experience.
- Security reputation and category information on millions of websites and applications.
- An optimized tunnel to stabilize and improve connectivity on weak networks
- A single agent and console to seamless manage remote devices, analyze data and apply policy.
- Supports every major device (iOS, MacOS, Windows, Android) and operates on every network (LTE, public WiFi, corporate networks).
- Flexible deployment options, including cloud, hosted or on-premise.